Hassel-free transactions are always desired in any business and we also desire the same. In order to provide you with reassurance about the transactions you make, we also have a refund policy set up so that you can order with better ease. Please make sure to go through the following points if you are looking for a refund.
- Our refund policy has a validity of 30 days since you make a purchase. Please make sure to take this into account as once the purchase has passed 30 days, we will not entertain any refunds or exchanges.
- Only those items that are unused, in original condition as when purchased and in original packaging are eligible for returns.
- Perishable goods such as food, flower, newspaper, magazines cannot be returned along with sanitary goods, hazardous materials or flammable liquids or gases.
- A few other products that cannot be returned include:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Selected health and personal care items
- We require a receipt or proof of purchase before we accept any products for return.
Note: Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer instead of us.
- Partial refund is eligible under the following situations:
- Books with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record has been opened
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
- Sales cannot be refunded.
- Exchange is only done for defective or damaged products.
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return.
However, if the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.
Once your request for a return has been received, we will notify you through an email whether the request has been accepted or denied after proper and detail inspection. If approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
What to do when your refund is late or missing?
First thing you should do is contact your bank for more information. Please remember that there is some processing time before the refund is posted.
If you have done this and it bore no result, then we request you to get in touch with us through our contact page or send us an email at email@example.com
Where to ship your return?
You can ship your returns to this address: 1600 Hastings Ct Lebanon Ohio US 45036 and you are expected to pay the shipping fee yourself. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Note: We recommend that you opt for a track-able shipping service for returns over $75 as we cannot guarantee that your shipped product will reach us.
Hope you are now clear about our refund policy. If you still have any queries then please free to contact us through our contact page. We would be happy to answer them!